- Administers complex, multi-million dollar concession contracts for the park’s concessions program, which includes preparing detailed and specialized prospectus documents.
- Develops, reviews, and updates contracts, operating and maintenance plans.
- Formulates funding needs and develops long-term plans for the effective management of concession programs and expenditures at the park level.
- Provides advice, assistance, and direction to park managers and staff regarding commercial services (e.g., development of concession operating plans, contract issues).
- Reviews and analyzes information related to concessionaire operations, including operation costs and revenues, staffing levels, size of operation, and fulfillment of contractual financial obligations.
- Performs complex studies and analyses (e.g., market and financial feasibility studies, comparability studies) including of park and visitor needs, to determine the appropriate course of action related to commercial services planning.
- Conducts evaluation visits of facilities and commercial service operations to ensure services are provided in accordance with contract provisions and Park Service regulations.
- Investigates, researches, and responds to difficult and complex inquiries from stakeholders.
*Fore more details/questions regarding this position, please contact Kris Kirby. (S. Dillinger)